Home Cookie Boutique Couture Cakes Confections Place an Order

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New trend: London themed!



  With all the buzz leading up to the Royal Wedding this year, I am delighted to see London themed parties popping up!  My favorite color combination is red, white and blue... it is so clean and bright, perfect for a birthday party!

This party was created by Jill from Modern Cupcake for her little guy Ethan's 3rd birthday, which happened to be the same day that Kate and Wills were getting married!

Jill contacted me and asked if I could whip up some fabulous cookies for Ethan's big day.  I am so happy with the way the designs turned out!


Amy Atlas herself made mention of these cookies when she featured Jill's fabulous party on her blog Sweet Designs!   It's always fun to see your work featured on Amy's website!



To read about all the gorgeous details of this party, please visit Amy's blog here!

5 comments: